Recently "The Donald" has generated some tea bagging, fringe element interest to his look at a possible run for U.S. President in 2012. Mr. Trump has joined a coalition of cuckoos who are often referred to as birthers. It is a requirement that Presidential hopefuls are natural born citizens. Birthers believe Barack Obama was born in Kenya or another place outside the U.S.
These supporters are hoping Donald will give the declaritive walking papers to our president by invoking his trademark, You're fired!
It's fun to laugh at this, but it's oh so sad to see that are fellow Americans who sometimes resemble fence posts in their ability to ascertain truths. How do millions of our countrymen accept the statements made by Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, or Rush Limbaugh.
1) Donald, you really know that Annie Duke kicked Joan Rivers' butt in Celebrity Apprentice.
2) Donald, do you have a licence for that exotic animal atop your head?
3) Damn your daughter Ivanka is HOT!
4) From the penthouse of Trump Towers, does your hair descend in Rapunzel fashion?
5) According to Citizens United, corporations are people, so does your hair also qualify as a person?
6) Donald you seem to be on personality par with George W. Bush; but lack of vision and intelligence is a problem for most.
7) You do have nice quality suits to match your beady eyes, making a fashion statement.
8) Donald and Rosie, that's the ticket!
9) Donald, will your religion of Unbridled Capitalism appeal to the masses?
10) Donald, will wearing Italian shoes let you see the Leaning Tower from N.Y.C. ?